Get Your Cash Offer Today!
South Florida region
Have any unwanted or old vehicles around that you won’t mind letting go for a few bucks? Cash for cars could help with that, in just 4 short steps you could turn that vehicle into quality cash.
• You’ll be required to be complete an online form providing answers and basic information concerning the vehicle you’re willing to put up. This information is necessary for accessing and making a possible offer for your vehicle.
• An offer is then made to you after the processing of your application. This offer is a price we are able and willing to pay for the vehicle.
• Once a price has been agreed upon, we then set you up with a tow truck which would meet with you to collect the vehicle.
• Finally, your vehicle is officially exchanged for cash, a deal that leaves everyone happy and satisfied!
Is it accurate to say that you are hoping to get rid of that old vehicle in your garage?
Wherever you may be located in South Florida, we offer vehicle expulsion and money for junk cars, trucks, vans and different vehicles in and throughout South Florida. Regardless of whether it doesn't run, Pro Junk Cars Cash will give you money for your junk car!
Junk Car Buyers Cooper City FL
We offer cash for junk vehicles of all types, including:
- General condition;
- Problems and harm; and
- Information on any missing parts or segments.
In light of the data you give, we can offer a statement for how a lot of cash you'll get for the vehicle.
Tell us about your car
Our interactive online platform contains vital questions that will provide us with all the information we need to make a fair offer for your car.
Get a fair deal
With the details you’ve given us, we instantly give you a price that suits your vehicle.
Get on the spot haulage
We send you a tow truck wherever you are to hand you cash in exchange for your vehicle if you like the price.
We tow away your vehicle
With the transaction concluded, say a happy goodbye to your car and count your money while the truck driver takes your vehicle away.
Engine condition: every functional car needs an engine that starts on ignition and it is one of the most important factors we consider when we estimate the value of your junk car.
If your engine starts, it increases the chances of getting a good deal for your car. However, with a malfunctioning engine, your junk car is priced at a scrap value that is much less than its actual price.
Clean title or no title: a title proves your ownership of a vehicle and makes it easier to sell. A clean title means that your car belongs to you without any doubt and it can increase the price you get for it if it is in good condition.
However, if you do not have a clean title, you can still show proof of ownership by presenting an old registration document or your driver’s license that contains information about your vehicle. If your car has no title and you cannot find any documents to back up your ownership, your car could be classified as an abandoned vehicle and you might not get a good offer for it.
• Body condition: we also consider the appearance of your vehicle and the condition of its metal body parts. If your junk car is in pristine condition with its various parts intact, we can offer to buy your car at a very good price. On the other hand, if your car is rickety and moves awkwardly with most of its body parts banged up, our offer becomes considerably lower. It is easier to sell junk cars in bad condition as scrap metallic pieces than whole wehicles.
• The market value of scrap: we consider the value of scrap when we make you an offer for your junk vehicle. Most cars are made of mostly metallic parts and the value of your vehicle depends on the current market value of scrap which forms a basis for our valuation of any vehicle.
How to sell your junk car
Every junk car is worth something if you can find the right market for it. Here are some ways to sell your junk car.
• Try a local junkyard
Junkyards are some of the best places to sell your junk car in any condition and you can sell the car itself or some of its components depending on the condition of your vehicle.
• On the internet
There are numerous websites that make good offers for junk cars and you can find one in your location that can buy your car at a reasonable price.
• Sell it for crap
Scrap metal is the basic component of many vehicles and you can sell your junk car to a scrap yard if it is in really bad shape and might not fetch you a good price in a junkyard. You can also sell off defective components and accessories and keep the rest of your car.
or Call Us for Assistance at:
33024, 33026, 33328, 33330
© 2019 Pro Junk Cars Cash All Rights Reserved