Get Your Cash Offer Today!
South Florida region
Have any unwanted or old vehicles around that you won’t mind letting go for a few bucks? Cash for cars could help with that, in just 4 short steps you could turn that vehicle into quality cash.
• You’ll be required to be complete an online form providing answers and basic information concerning the vehicle you’re willing to put up. This information is necessary for accessing and making a possible offer for your vehicle.
• An offer is then made to you after the processing of your application. This offer is a price we are able and willing to pay for the vehicle.
• Once a price has been agreed upon, we then set you up with a tow truck which would meet with you to collect the vehicle.
• Finally, your vehicle is officially exchanged for cash, a deal that leaves everyone happy and satisfied!
Is it accurate to say that you are hoping to get rid of that old vehicle in your garage?
Wherever you may be located in South Florida, we offer vehicle expulsion and money for junk cars, trucks, vans and different vehicles in and throughout South Florida. Regardless of whether it doesn't run, Pro Junk Cars Cash will give you money for your junk car!
We offer cash for junk vehicles of all types, including:
- General condition
- Information on any missing parts or segments.
In light of the data you give, we can offer a statement for how a lot of cash you'll get for the vehicle.
An idle car is barely noticed even if it is sitting in the front yard. You have no idea if the oil is leaking and seeping into the ground, causing environmental hazard; if the car is outside, some animals may use it as their nests and further damage the interiors. Rather than letting the car rot on its own without any good use to anybody, you can cash it now and reclaim the space once again. Here is how the process works in simple words.
The information you provide in the online form will be the most valuable to help determine the price of the car.
The online form contains a number of questions, but generally they are all revolving around condition of the engine, interiors & exteriors, parts, service history, and of course legal papers. Each is an important point that contributes to the car’s value.
The short answer is to a junkyard. In this place the car will be dismantled and the parts are sold separately sometimes to a number of different buyers. Selling for scrap metal means you can only get as much money as the car weighs, rather than its potentially highly-valued parts. You can also sell it to a friend or any personal buyer, but you may need to wait for many months until you can find any person interested in a junk car as is. The quickest and most profitable way to sell a junk car is to a reputable junkyard. It relieves you from the hassle of taking the car apart and finding the car parts buyers on your own.
or Call Us for Assistance at:
© 2019 Pro Junk Cars Cash All Rights Reserved