Get Your Cash Offer Today!
South Florida region
Have any unwanted or old vehicles around that you won’t mind letting go for a few bucks? Cash for cars could help with that, in just 4 short steps you could turn that vehicle into quality cash.
• You’ll be required to be complete an online form providing answers and basic information concerning the vehicle you’re willing to put up. This information is necessary for accessing and making a possible offer for your vehicle.
• An offer is then made to you after the processing of your application. This offer is a price we are able and willing to pay for the vehicle.
• Once a price has been agreed upon, we then set you up with a tow truck which would meet with you to collect the vehicle.
• Finally, your vehicle is officially exchanged for cash, a deal that leaves everyone happy and satisfied!
Is it accurate to say that you are hoping to get rid of that old vehicle in your garage?
Wherever you may be located in South Florida, we offer vehicle expulsion and money for junk cars, trucks, vans and different vehicles in and throughout South Florida. Regardless of whether it doesn't run, Pro Junk Cars Cash will give you money for your junk car!
We offer cash for junk vehicles of all types, including:
- General condition;
- Information on any missing parts or segments.
In light of the data you give, we can offer a statement for how a lot of cash you'll get for the vehicle.
For as long as a junk car is sitting in your yard going nowhere and doing nothing but rusting away, its value is zero. What about selling it because you don’t plan to use it anyway? Selling a junk car is usually an easy quick process as follows:
Not all junk cars are priced the same. Physical condition and engine are often the biggest concerns, but it also means the price can increase quite a bit if you practice proper care and storage.
You don’t need to repaint or polish the car to make it look like new. Just make sure that it does not deteriorate too much that there is nothing else left but a rusty body and torn seats. In general, we determine the price based on several factors listed below.
Selling an unused car to a junkyard is in many cases your best option. Sometimes people think that selling it to a personal buyer is the most cost-effective way, but be careful if the buyer actually intends to drive it.
Unless you present the car as “non-operational” which basically says nobody should drive it as is, you may be held responsible for more certification requirement, hence bigger expense. Selling to a junkyard means the car will be taken apart, and then the buyer will sell the useful parts separately; that being said, car condition is still relevant factor to determine value because you sell it as a “car” in one piece.
or Call Us for Assistance at:
33411, 33414, 33449, 33470
© 2019 Pro Junk Cars Cash All Rights Reserved